Detachering via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
As a Global Business Controller you will lead the global controlling activities of the growth strategy for the organisation in alignment with Headquarter strategic plans. You will define the global financial and business parameters to drive organic growth. As a sparring partner for the business, you will provide business insights and deliver high added value to business decision making processes. This position requires strong interpersonal skills, the ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization, including with colleagues at remote locations. You will report directly to the Director Global Business Control and have a strong business partnership with cross-functional leaders.
- Drive process excellence (e.g. financial forecasting) and seek out leading practices (responsible for sharing and adopting leading practices).
- Provide global consolidation overviews of program performance and lead the result improvement reviews.
- Leading and implementing worldwide performance optimization & harmonization projects for controlling.
- Setting up internal controls for process quality assurance.
- Define process related KPIs.
- Use business knowledge and creativity to lead delivery of intelligent reporting, analysis and analytics, both ad-hoc and standard.
- Monitor performance and identify development needs for regional controlling departments.
- Embed new ways of working and execute governance activities.
- Ensure compliance with corporate policies.
- Reviews internal processes and procedures and provides recommendations to improve these processes and procedures.
International organisation in Limburg.
Competitive salary, depending on education and experience.
- Master degree with a financial focus, preferably combined with a post-master RA, RC or equivalent education;
- Minimum of 5-10 years’ experience in the area of business controlling in a high-tech/industrial company with an understanding of sales-engineering-industrialization-operations preferably in a global operating company;
- Project management skills;
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses;
- Take a high level of independent responsibility and decision making on a day to day basis with a high degree of personal accountability and in alignment with Headquarter strategies;
- Demonstrates keen sense of priorities, inspire others with forward looking orientation;
- Able to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines;
- Excellent skills within the Microsoft Office suite, particularly with Excel;
- Strong communication skills;
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken. A good command of the German and Dutch language are a big plus.