€ 50,000 - € 60,000
Medical & Health, Manufacturing
Over deze vacature
As a QA Engineer, you are part of the Quality, Reliability and Regulatory team and work closely with them to improve processes and products. You participate in product/process development projects and, as part of a requested product/process qualification define the desired tests in accordance with the Q&R manager.
Position Summary and Responsibilities:
- You plan and carry out said tests via outsourcing if it is needed.
- You analyse the test results and provide concluding statements and proposals for follow-ups and you record these in reports.
- As project participant, you regularly report regarding the progress of qualification testing and reports any bottlenecks. You give inputs to design FMEA. You initiate further study of any reliability issue.
- You specify and implement new qualification tests or change to existing qualification tests.
- You presents proposals with respect to the necessary equipment/approach and the choice between executing tests in-house versus outsourcing. You develop quality assurance programs for all released products/processes and ensure the implementation of these programs and reports.
- You prepare procedures and instructions for outsourcing Q&R testing and manage the required testing/lifespan setups, including circuit boards and equipment calibration.
Teledyne DALSA Professional Imaging specializes in high-performance X-ray detectors using wafer-scale CMOS imagers. The detectors are recognized worldwide as the benchmark in image quality and are used in the most demanding applications such as medical and dental imaging, mammography, non-destructive testing and security. Their headquarters are at the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven (The Netherlands).
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
The job is open for candidates with a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in an (Electronic) Engineering discipline and are involved in quality management in an industrial manufacturing and product development environment. The right candidate must be able to take initiative, motivate others, solve problems and deliver results independently as well as working within a multi-disciplinary team environment. You will have good communication and report writing skills.
You will have experience with ISO 9001, ISO 13485, risk management techniques to ISO 14971, root cause analysis techniques and Problem Solving Methodologies such as 8D. Knowledge and/ or experience with the European MDD/MDR and FDA in the area of Medical Devices would be a strong extra asset.