Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
We are seeking a highly motivated Business Analyst (Business Intelligence), who is experienced in developing, maintaining and managing advanced reporting, analytics, dashboards and other BI solutions. In this role, you have the opportunity to be part of a cross functional team that has been tasked to drive a breakthrough reduction in the Cost of Non-Quality (CoNQ) for our Image Guided Therapy (IGT) Systems. In order to develop and deliver end-to-end dashboard and analytics solutions to enable insights and decisions. You will be the subject matter expert in creating interactive visualizations and automated reporting to key improvement initiatives within the scope of CoNQ.
You are responsible for (but not limited to) Business Intelligence Analytics & Reporting - including the following activities:
- Understand the business problem and design, develop, and implement a reporting solution to it
- Develop and maintain advanced reporting, analytics, dashboards and other BI solutions using tools available in the landscape including and not limited to Tableau, Sales Force, custom Microsoft based reporting solutions, Excel etc.
- Perform and document data analysis, data validation, data mapping/design, produce data samples/prototypes and produce ad hoc reports. Obtain and analyse data by accessing multiple sources, including SAP and data warehouses
- Demonstrate strong T-SQL skills to enable agile data analysis and data preparation for front end BI implementation
- Evaluate and utilize appropriate BI tool available in the toolkit to streamline report generation and provide speed to business decision making, including self–serving tools that enable users to analyse data through many business dimensions with visibility to granular and historical data
- Modify/improve existing reports/dashboards
- Evaluate and plan activities to implement automation of manual data extracts and other manual activities supporting any reporting currently supported by you
- Respond and resolve all feedbacks (all priorities) within the set thresholds (business days)
- Develop an understanding of Six Sigma and other quality methods
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
- You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips;
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension);
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 3+ years of experience as a BI/Business Analyst
- 3+ years of experience and expertise in Tableau driven dashboard/analytics design, development and implementation
- Bachelor within a technical/ business related field
- Strong knowledge using SQL
- Expertise in developing, maintaining and experience in managing/leading Tableau driven dashboards & analytics, preferably with working knowledge of Tableau administration/architecture
- Experience in architecting, designing, developing BI and other analytical, reporting solutions using standard BI tools
- Experience performing a business analyst role
- Fluency in English
- Experience in problem solving, critical thinking
- Experience using Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Project, Access and Visio
- Experience in working with several groups of data and users simultaneously
- Experience in being innovative and having strong analytic skills
- Demonstrated ability to provide strong time management skills.