€ 60,000 - € 70,000
Via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
Do you want to play an important role in development of our X-ray tubes? Are you looking for a diverse position in which you can apply your expertise to its full extent and increase your knowledge even further? And do you want to do this within a high tech international, but very personal environment? Then this might be your chance to become a part of our ambitious R&D team!
In this role you will join a team of highly qualified engineers developing new generations of X-Ray tubes and high grade components used in analytic X-ray equipment. You will be primarily responsible for mechanical design of the products and their full technical documentation.
Malvern Panalytical is a leading provider of scientific instrumentation for the measurement of elemental concentrations, crystallographic structure, molecular structure, remote sensing, rheology, particle size, particle shape, particle concentration and more.
What are your challenges?
- Based on physical requirements you will choose suitable mechanical concept, select materials, translate concepts into practical mechanical designs that meet the specified requirements, define relevant dimensions and tolerances and create detailed technical drawings.
- You will work with suppliers to optimize designs for quality and performance.
- Your responsibilities also include support and maintenance of the existing product documentation, including engineering changes.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- BSc Mechanical Engineering
- You have 1-3 years of experience in mechanical engineering of precision parts and products
- You have knowledge of NX/Teamcenter suite
- Knowledge of joining methods (welding/brazing/gluing) is a plus
- Independent, result-oriented, flexible, strong team player
- Strong communication skills
- Languages: English and Dutch