Detachering via YER
Consultancy & HR
Over deze vacature
We are looking for a Senior Software Architect for ASML's Development & Engineering department.
This department is responsible for:
- Diagnostics Applications designs, develops, integrates and qualifies Diagnostic tooling;
- Sustaining of existing off-tool SW Applications used by operations;
- Architecture & development of new SW Applications for operations;
- Functional ownership of EPS3.0 server (incl. SW release, 4th line support);
- Define off-tool SW Application, Infra and archiving processes;
- Project management to drive MTTR technology solutions.
The job mission of the Software Architect is to specify the applications software architecture, keeping testability, extendibility and maintainability in mind.
The job consists of following activities:
- Defines the application architecture together with the main stakeholders, and carries out the architectural vision in the development team;
- Translate the high level product requirements into software requirements for the product under development;
- The Software Architect is the owner/writer of the software EPS/EDS and maintains this with focus on improvements from lessons learned and customer feedback ( Issues, 8D’s);
- Keeps track of the development and verifies that all development is done according to design;
- Has the ability and willingness to contribute to the scrum deliverables;
- Is experienced in UML/Object orientation/Java EE/Scrum.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Bachelor or Master degree in Computing Science.
5+ years of working experience from which at least 2 years as a software architect.
- Analytical thinker (instead of incident management, issue management);
- Make it happen attitude;
- Good communicator.