Other, Human Resource & Recruitment, Legal & Tax
Via YER, Interim / ZZP
Consumer Goods, Food, Feed & Pharma
Over deze vacature
We are looking for an ambitious Global Mobility Advisor for 4-6 months (and probably a longer term contract) for Heineken in Amsterdam.
- Accurately maintain data in Global Mobility & HEINEKEN systems, including confidential personal data, policy exceptions etc. (including start, during and end of assignment)
- Draft documentation and prepare assignment calculations
- Prepare the monthly Global Mobility net payments (payroll) process
- Manage notifications of new assignments to internal stakeholders
- Coordinate the delivery of services to assignees e.g. immigration, tax, relocation, culture training etc. from external vendors
- Answer questions from assignees and stakeholders
- Support invoicing and recharging processes in collaboration with team members
- Maintain a proactive role in the assignment process, anticipate issues and respond appropriately
- Other special project work as assigned from time to time
Heineken has wide international presence through a global network of distributors and breweries. Heineken owns and manages one of the world's leading portfolios of beer brands and is one of the world's leading brewers in terms of sales volume and profitability. Our principal international brands are Heineken and Amstel, but the group brews and sells more than 170 international premium, regional, local and specialty beers and ciders.
Heineken International is committed to shape itself into a high-performance organization and develop a diverse and supportive culture. Therefore, motivated and committed people are essential. Heineken offers a challenging and international working environment with dispersed teams, and access to a global network of expertise and support. Refresh your career!
You will be employed by YER and you will be seconded to the client, with a possibility to sign a permanent contract at the client.
- Competitive salary, depending on knowledge and experience
- 25 holiday days and 8% holiday allowance
- 13 ADV days
- Travel allowance
- Good pension fund
- Intensive and personal guidance
We are looking for an ambitious Global mobility Specialist who has;
- A Master’s (wo) degree
- 2-6 years relevant working experience in Global Mobility & Benefits
- Ambitious, self- and result driven