max. € 100,000
Via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
In this job you will become a part of the Strategic Sourcing & Procurement (SS&P) department of ASML. We are looking for an interim (6 months) Sourcing Project Lead with a proven track record in managing complex projects.
ASML's strategy is to be the technology leader in lithographic systems and software for semiconductor manufacturing, thus enabling their customers to increase the functionality of microchips while reducing the cost and power consumption per function in a chip. In this job, you will ensure effective and efficient introduction and smooth ramp-up of new products in the supply chain according ASML Product Generation Process. Your role is to orchestrate the deliveries of the departments involved which are required for proto types, pilots and volume readiness towards supply chain while involving all relevant internal teams and suppliers. The prime focus of this job is on QLTC (Quality, Logistics, Technology, Costs) for all complex parts and complex multi-tiered Supply Chain.
The Strategic Sourcing & Procurement Department is responsible for all supplier interactions.
You will be working in one of Sourcing Project teams of 4-5 project leads and report to the group lead of this team for a specific business line.
In this job you will be managing projects within the Strategic Sourcing and Procurement department in close cooperation with stakeholders from SS&P and from other sectors.
- Monitoring & driving end to end project execution across line functions and across suppliers according to ASML’s Product Generation Process
- Providing Supply Chain integrated planning throughout all project phases towards Business Lines, Product Teams, Procurement, Development & Engineering and Logistics
- Supporting all project team members by helping them remove all bottlenecks and constraints that block program progress
- Driving the issue resolution of associated complex parts per product team across involved internal departments, competence/category teams and supplier QLTC teams
- SS&P deliverables: complex parts list, make-or-buy decisions, supplier selection, supplier contracting, supplier target setting & realization and supplier cost
- Development & Engineering deliverables: statement of work, supplier manufacturing flow and yield, FMEA, acceptance of technical specification by supplier, proto evaluation, test coverage documents, parts quality report and product costing of design
- Supply Logistics deliverables: move rate capability, flexibility and cycle time
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- ->5 years of experience, preferable 8 years in project/program management of complex largescale projects, preferably in a product creation process.
- Experience in supply chain management in business-to-business technical environment is a preference
- Able to communicate clearly and create buy-in on several decision levels
- Influencing without hierarchical power on various levels in organization
- Dealing with ambiguity and pragmatic approach and result oriented
- Enthusiasm, motivating and empowering colleagues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Business, financial and commercial acumen + technical background