Attractive salary and fringe benefits
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
For Oce; print systems we are inventing and developing technologies like piezo based printhead technology. While most of the parts are produced externally, assembly and testing is done in-house. For in-house assembly we need to develop, engineer and industrialize a multitude of processes and process tooling. To strengthen the assembly team we are looking for a process engineer with a background in process engineering, mechanical engineering, micro assembly.
The work in our team focuses on developing processes to accurate positioning parts during the assembly of our new MEMS-printheads. Before we can bond part, we need to apply glue. The glue is applied using glue dispensing processes. The amount and shape of the adhesive track needs to be well controlled. For above described aspects we are looking for a (multidisciplinary) process engineer with experience on Bachelor / Academic level in the field of process technology/micro assembly, who will be part of one of the print head development teams.
The candidate needs a hand-on attitude to perform its own experiment and assist in the prototyping production phase. Furthermore for detailed technical evaluations and tests you will ask for support from other process engineers and technicians.
Field of Experience
- Processes for micro assembly (dispensing)
- Ability to translate results into requirements for processes and tooling.
- Perform design of experiments (DoE)
- Experience with 6 sigma / Minitab / JMP to evaluate results
At Océ, we are creating things you have never seen before. We have a long history of innovations to prove it. Innovations applied in document management, business processes, graphic arts, industrial printing and even fine art preservation. We are writing the future – and we could use some help. Are you a team playing pioneer? Develop your career at Océ. And help us change the game of printing.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Océ. You shall be working with a team of international colleagues in which you can be sure of a healthy work-life balance. We will also reward your effort and achievements with an attractive salary and fringe benefits. A quick summary of our terms of employment:
- Fixed, competitive fixed salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Continuous challenging projects in the technology sector
- Intensive and personal guidance
- Opportunity to participate in a personal coaching programme
- Candidate has an education in Process Technology / Physics / mechanical engineering / chemical engineering
- At least years proven experience as a Process Engineer in the field of Micro Technology industry
- Experience with Back end / packaging processes, process engineering
- To be successful the candidate is independent, persevering, decisively
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills including profound knowledge of English; spoken and written. Knowledge of Dutch language is preferred
- Candidate is permissioned to work in the Netherlands, and able to provide, if requested, a certificate of conduct