Over deze vacature
For a big semiconductor company in Eindhoven, YER is recruiting a Senior IC Validation Engineer.
Building on its expertise in High-Performance Mixed Signal electronics, the company is driving innovation in the automotive, identification and mobile industries, and in application areas including wireless infrastructure, lighting, healthcare, industrial, consumer tech and computing. The company's high performance mixed-signal technologies for Automotive applications create new ways to make cars cleaner, safer, more comfortable, and more fun. Our industry-leading in-vehicle network and sensor systems save fuel and step-up reliability and dynamics, while our RF keyless entry/go and connected key solutions add convenience and security. We consistently deliver audio and connectivity solutions that rival the best in home entertainment, and we’re pioneering low-cost telematics, with the first dedicated solution for road pricing, eCall, and stolen vehicle tracking. Our focused R&D investments, our competencies in RF, Analog, and Digital Processing, and our relentless commitment to quality and excellence make us a long-term partner in automotive.
Product Line In-Vehicle Networking is enabling this by bringing high-speed, CAN, LIN, FlexRay and Ethernet-based data communication into the cars.
- Automotive Ethernet switch use case validation
- ARM Micro-controller (SPI, QSPI interfaces) use case validation
- Writing system (test) requirements specification for Automotive Switch IC
- Deriving Test-specification from requirements and standards
- Validating High-speed Ethernet PHY IP (100BTx, 100BT1, SGMII) and switch IP in the system context
- Bridging IC verification, validation and prototyping domains
- Driving 8D team and drive bug analysis to a conclusion
- Reporting on progress, status and issues
Big semiconductor company.
- You will be employed by YER and seconded to the company
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension)
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- M.Sc. in electronic engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in IC system validation
- Knowledge required on Digital and Analog electronics and interfaces
- Knowledge of Ethernet standards is a must
- Experience with requirement management systems (DOORS)
- Experience in FPGA / Emulator prototyping
- Understanding UVM verification
- Knowledge of scripting languages
- Good communication skills, team player, driver mentality, pro-active attitude
- Experience in Scrum/Agile way-of-working
- Networking skills, creative, motivating, curious, open-minded
- Able to identify and resolve complex issues
- Fluent English speaker