Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
For a big semiconductor company in Eindhoven, YER is recruiting a Senior IC Validation Engineer.
The company provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion
CTO Design Centre (CDC) is part of central CTO organization within the company. As an internal design centre group, CDC strives to build a strong centralized team for maximum value add to the business, being recognized as the to-go-to “Centre of Excellence” in design by offering high-level of expertise, flexibility and quality to various Business Lines/ Product Lines within the organisation.
- Specify, develop and maintain validation test infrastructure;
- Participate in design team as validation representative;
- Reporting on validation progress and issues;
- Define and document the validation use cases and accurately log in project documentation and tooling;
- Translating manual lab tests into repeatable, reliable and highly efficient automated validation environments completely linked to test cases and requirements.
Big semiconductor company.
- You will be employed by YER and seconded to the company;
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension);
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- Knowledge of scripting languages;
- Good communication skills, team player, driver mentality, proactive attitude;
- Networking skills, creative, motivating, curious, open minded;
- M.Sc./BSc. in electronic engineering or equivalent;
- 7+ years of experience in IC validation;
- (Must) Experience in FPGA design and prototyping;
- (Must) Experience in writing Python;
- Experience with Labview;
- Able to identify and resolve complex issues;
- Fluent English speaker.