Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
In this role, you have the opportunity to be a part of our interesting and challenging journey to add value by providing high quality insights and analytics to the business and the whole Philips organization.
The challenge is to connect all the data used in different systems throughout Philips, to transform and present it in a meaningful way to give deep insights and provide advanced analytics for detailed analysis.
You are responsible for:
- Timely delivery of high quality Azure solutions with a high grade of automation and a minimum of operational effort;
- Interacting with business to understand and translate requirements;
- Transform these requirements into solutions and implement these;
- Training the users on the usage of the reports;
- The data quality of the reports by proper development, validation and testing.
You are a part of a fast grown team that is located in the Netherlands and Bangalore (India). The team currently consists of more than 200 people.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Worked in an agile (scrum) environment with globally distributed teams;
- Analytical bent of mind;
- Business acumen and articulation skills; ability to capture business needs and translate into a solution;
- Ability to manage interaction with business stakeholders and other within the organization;
- Good experience and knowledge about data and development standards as well as source system data structures;
- Good communication and documentation skills;
- Extensive experience with Azure Data components;
- Proven experience in interfacing with different source systems;
- Proven experience in data modelling;
- Performance optimization;
- Non-functional requirements like authorization and security principles security.