Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
A PLM application based on Windchill has been implemented and rolled-out. This assignment is to broader leverage the currently available PLM application, this to address additional, not yet met, business needs.
It requires in-depth knowledge of Windchill, strong interpersonal skills, and ability to assess business need - apply current PLM functionality to address the need - and demonstrate & deploy the solution to a business representative.
As Change & Configuration Management (C&CM) Deployment Manager you are responsible for the alignment and successful deployment of specific C&CM projects.
As a Deployment Manager, you will support to 1 - 2 Business Groups (BGs) in parallel in the deployment of the I2M Excellence C&CM program. Your counter parts in the businesses are the local Deployment Managers (for all planning and coordination activities) and, more importantly, the business colleagues of the local core team. Your key contribution is the knowledge transfer on the harmonized C&CM business processes as well as the usage of the tool (cPLM/Windchill).
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong and wide background in Product Development, be able to speak the language of I2M
- Deep business process knowledge in the field of product lifecycle management
- You are/have been an active user of a PLM system. Must have PTC Windchill experience
- Strong communicator who is able to work with all levels of the organization
- An effective coach/ trainer and able to handle a batch size of 30 to 50 people with ease
- Good listening skills with an innate ability to take people thru the change journey
- Fluent in English, other languages relevant for the region in scope are an advantage