Depending on knowledge and experience
Via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
We offer a market-oriented remuneration package and excellent opportunities for personal and professional growth at both a national and international level. Your remuneration scale will be based on your educational level, years of relevant experience and age. Flexible and self-responsible working environment.
- Model facts and dimensions based on engineers use cases and business cases
- Create/extend Kimball database model in SQL Database as well as SSAS environment
- Maintain and improve the SSAS data warehouse’s performance
- Extracting, Transforming and Loading data from various sources into our business specific data model and data Warehouse environment
- Making sense of large amounts of data from various sources, finding the invisible patterns and create alerting systems for manufacturing operations
- Perform complex queries, run models, link analyses and insights to business/project results and prepare interactive reports or dashboard
- Develop models to be used by manufacturing operations on daily basis and also for engineers using advanced analytical, Machine learning or Predictive applications based on use case
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Transmission Technology is market leader in the development and mass production of push belts for continuously variable transmission (CVT). The competence centre in Tilburg is supported by the second production site in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and assembly plant in San Luis Potosi, Mexico.
Your contribution to something big
We offer an interesting position in our Manufacturing Engineering department for a Data Architect. As data scientist you contribute in a team responsible for the development for a big data analysis environment and connected processes. You work on developing and maintaining the business specific data warehouse and connectivity of different sources into the data warehouse. The data architect is able to work independently in a dynamic environment - define and translate business requirements into a data/modelling opportunity for sustainable growth and profitability. The communication style is considered to be open, honest and direct.
These improvement initiatives is currently focused in our lead plant in Tilburg and later rolled out to our production plant in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam). This means the team also have a lead engineering function, which asks you to frequently align data engineering topics with your counterpart in Ho Chi Minh City Plant. Furthermore you work closely together with the Manufacturing engineering department to organize data complex manual and automated analytics with main focus on agility, decreasing costs, increasing productivity and quality.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Bosch Transmission Technology. We offer :
- Good employee benefits
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative, result-oriented and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Expert in Data Warehouse modelling according the Kimball schema
- Advanced skills in the development of OLAP cubes
- MSc in Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Econometrics, Industrial Engineering, Operations Research or similar with 5 years of experience (or Bachelors with 10 years’ experience)
- Able to take the customers’ requirements and translate them into the data architecture
- Proven experience with Relational Database development and ETL processing (preferably SSIS) by managing and programming (using T-SQL on MS SQL/Oracle)
- Application programming (preferably .Net)
- Affinity with mass production environment and understanding Machine control systems (PLC’s, CNC, SCADA, etc.) & connection of such Machine (sensor) to Database connectivity (IoT)
- Fluent in English and/or Dutch (written and spoken) & Strong communicator and team player
- Willingness to learn, resilient, flexible and practical approach and quick understanding of the business domain is essential
- Knowledge of documenting software (using standards like UML) and project development tools (e.g. Github, Jira)
- Creation of reports using Visualization platforms (Power BI, Tableau etc.) and reporting to the stakeholders about new insights