Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
As Philips is further rolling-out the implementation of Global Business Services across the full landscape, we need to ensure a strong control on the financial investments and benefits. We need to manage the investments well and ensure that the financial benefits are traceable to the P&L of Philips. Your role is pivotal in tracking financial performance versus target and ensuring alignment with stakeholders in businesses, markets and functions.
- Prepare the integral P&L for GBS with inputs from various stakeholders
- Prepare target setting towards the GBS Hubs
- Manage the GBS global AOP and Forecast process
- Manage the global GBS central cost budget
- Support the monthly performance reviews with the transition team
- Support business case preparation process and align with stakeholders
- Maintain consolidated overview across all business cases
- Coordinate productivity reporting
- Deployment and maintenance of charging process & methodology
You will be part of an international team, headed by the GBS controller with team members across the globe in all GBS locations and an FP&A team supporting us from Chennai.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
We are looking for a candidate that has:
- Bachelor Level with at least 5 years relevant experience, preferably within a GBS/SSC environment
- CIMA/ACCA preferred
- Strong communication and coordination skills
- Self-starter with a hands-on approach
- Flexibility to travel (~10%)
- Philips experience is a plus
- SAP experience is a plus
- Location can be Eindhoven or Amsterdam