Depending on experience
Human Resource & Recruitment
Via YER, Interim / ZZP
Consultancy & HR
Over deze vacature
Do you want to be part of building a new in-house executive recruitment department? Are you an experienced (executive) recruiter in and eager to be part of this unique opportunity? Please feel free to apply!
The start date for this position is as soon as possible.
Recently FrieslandCampina has launched a new people and organization strategy. An important element within this strategy is the attraction and retainment of top talent on executive level. Therefore a new global in-house executive recruitment team will be built with the aim to optimize and manage recruitment processes, coordinate partnerships with executive agencies and start in-house sourcing. Off course with the purpose to deliver excellent service and talents for the business.
You will work for the global HR department Talent & Leadership (global CoE). Within this department executive recruitment will be part of the global Talent Acquisition function.
What’s your job?
You are a business driven and experienced executive recruiter. You know what it takes to manage executive recruitment processes. In the vacant position there will be emphasis on:
- Design executive recruitment service processes
- Understanding business needs and translate this to vacancy profiles
- Manage and optimize executive recruitment processes thereby connecting internal and external talent pipelines
- Drive the change towards a new operating centralized model for executive recruitment
- Build and select external partners including measuring performance via proactive contract management
- Manage and ensure connection with Hiring Managers, HRD’s and Talent Councils
- Building network with internal and external stakeholders on ELT and ELT-1 level (most senior levels within the company)
- Start with in-house sourcing with the aim to move up to a model whereby the executive recruiter is supported with a dedicated sources.
FrieslandCampina’s purpose is nourishing by nature. It stands for better nutrition for the world, a good living for our farmers, now and for generations to come. What they do adds value. Value in nutrition. Value for nature. Value for people. Young and old, consumer and customer, citizen and society. And in that way we add value for the owners of our company: the member farmers of FrieslandCampina. All employees worldwide are focused on adding this value, every day
For this assignment you will be seconded to Friesland Campina. A zzp construction is possible.
- Master degree
- Experienced recruitment consultant with proven track record on executive level: at least 10 years of recruitment experience preferably in the field of supply chain and operations.
- Excellent stakeholders management and communication skills
- You can swift from hands on managing operational recruitment processes to more strategic building/change activities.
- You take responsibility and have an owners mind-set to take in-house executive recruitment to a next level
- You are eager to reduce waste and act prudent on costs
- You are driven by our strong purpose
- Excellent sourcing capabilities
- At least 32 hours availability