IT, Engineering, Energie
Via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
ASML’s Applications products are critical elements in the semiconductor manufacturing process. These products are largely software driven. Wafer Fab Applications (WFA) is the part of the Application products responsible for developing and delivering products that improve the performance of ASML’s scanners by translating large amounts of performance data into scanner correction profiles.
You will be part of WFA System Test Integration team (STI). STI team is responsible for the integration of project deliverables from (approx. 20) development teams into a software package (release/patch) and testing the package at system level before software is released to ASML APPL customers for beta test. The team consists of a team lead, test architects, test engineers, test automation engineers and integration engineers.
- Design, develop and execute automated testing for assigned project release to successfully and consistently enable delivery of high-quality software products and services on time and to specification.
- Define tooling for automating a set of test cases considering the impact of a deliverable on current environment and effort required to implement.
- Align with team test architects and external Application Engineers, Architects and Developers in terms of test approach and specifications for the automated testing.
- Maintain a customer’s point-of-view on the test deliverables and test from system perspective.
- Contribute to continuous improvement in areas of test automation and automation frameworks.
- Closely cooperate with the team on testing the product end-to-end.
- Investigate failures, perform root cause analysis, and utilize the internal defect tracking tool to create detailed, high quality defect reports.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Bachelor/Master in Technical, preferably computer sciences.
- Proven SW Engineering like approach in setting up test automation frameworks.
- Highly experienced in: Python (v2.7) and Java (v8)
- Experienced in: Maven or other dependency management tools, concepts of a HTTP REST interface, Java Spring Framework, object orientated programming, software design patterns, Unix and Windows terminal, GIT, Transfer protocols and Unit testing stubbing mocking.
- Familiar with XML and JSON
- Familiar with networking concepts and protocols
- Analytical skills, different levels of abstract thinking (switching among detailed view vs. system level view).
- Strong communication skills
- Flexible and goal orientated
- Takes ownership and is decisive
- Team player