IT, Engineering, Energie
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
The ASML sector Development & Engineering is responsible for specification and design of ASML products. In this sector, the department Embedded Software Design (ESD) ensures delivery of integrated embedded software solutions that support the business success of ASML with agreed quality, cost and in-time.
The Senior Test Automation Engineer (Embedded Software) is a member of the software development team and will be responsible for testing and automation related activities. You will work in close cooperation with your team members, while staying independent in testing domain.
The Software Test Automation Engineer (Embedded Software) is responsible for testing the team deliverables, aiming for higher quality software, early bug finding and earlier delivery.
- Review requirements and specifications, write test plan, implement test plan, execute, report.
- Develop test competence and contribute to continuous ESD test methodology improvement.
- Together with others, write test scripts and propose tools that make testing more efficient and effective.
- Test Impact determination
- In discussion with system engineers, architects and developers, you will determine the impact of a deliverable to be able to define a smart set of test cases.
- You will look at these deliverables from a customer’s point-of-view.
Keywords: embedded; static, functional, non-functional and heuristic testing; unit test (Black Box & Gray Box), subsystem test and integration test on basis of requirements and specifications; test methodology, test competence; close cooperation with designers, independent.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor/Master level Computer Science, Physics, Electronics, Mechanics, Mathematics or comparable
- ISTQB Foundation or T-Map Certificate
- Experience in testing high-tech systems, including non-functional testing
- Experience with embedded systems
- Experience in writing test plans on basis of requirements, design documents and implicit knowledge of people
- Experience with programming/scripting/automation, like: C, C++, Unix (e.g. csh), Linux, Python
- Experience with version control (e.g. Clear Case, git), continuous integration, FMEA, test automation, stubs and mocks (e.g. Google Mock)
- Strong communicative personality with a pragmatic attitude
- Excellent co-operation skills
- Analytical skills, different levels of abstract thinking
- Likes to break the system and understand how it works
- Flexible and goal oriented, able to realize progress within an uncertain, rapidly changing environment
- Able to work under pressure, takes ownership and is decisive