€ 80 - € 100
Human Resource & Recruitment
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
For an international client we are recruiting an Interim Senior HR Business Partner.
The HR Advisor will be responsible for the provision of HR support, advice and initiatives in line with service delivery for EMEA. Reporting to the VP of HR, EMEA, the successful candidate should have a strong generalist background with lots of experience in tactical HR and able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of business and HR practices. The role is autonomous in a growing and dynamic organisation. The HR Advisor will also work closely with the VP of HR to drive integration across the region. The HR Advisor will be based between facilities in Rotterdam and Lelystad but will also have responsibility for Norway, Denmark and Germany.
- Provide advice and support to line managers and employees in relation to application of HR Policies and general HR queries that may arise throughout the assigned business units.
- Reviewing and updating HR policies, ensuring they are in line with current legislation.
- Supporting the VP of HR to help drive local integration activities to align HR practices, policies, handbooks and benefit programs across the assigned locations.
- Manage the end to end recruiting process including identifying needs, advertising, candidate identification, offer preparation and on boarding support.
- Managing absence, including active case management and return to work processes.
- Working with the global HR team to participate in other HR projects as required.
- Provide advice and support to line managers in relation to formal processes e.g. capability, disciplinary and grievance proceedings.
- Responsible for managing local benefits programs, renewal processes and plan administration.
- Any other generalist ad hoc duties as required by the VP of HR.
An international client with their headquarters in the UK.
- Interim assignment for a period of three months
- 24 to 40 hours a week
- Strong generalist Human Resources experience in an international working environment, dealing with senior level client groups
- Proven experience in organisational development and engagement initiatives
- Proven experience in organisational change initiatives
- Knowledge of Dutch employment law essential
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail and a proactive thinker
- Ability to use initiative and work both autonomously as well as in a team
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people within the organisation and external suppliers
- Ability to work within a dynamic environment
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office and previous experience in utilising a HRIS
- Experience in a range of tactical HR processes and procedures – Capability, Disciplinary, Grievance
- Experience in coaching line managers in HR processes and procedures
- Experience in international HR (European countries) a benefit