€ 70,000 - € 80,000
Quality & Safety, Engineering
Detachering via YER
Food, Feed & Pharma, Manufacturing
Over deze vacature
Are you an experienced safety professional with solid experience in construction projects? Would you like to drive safety improvements in our ambitious projects across the globe?
In collaboration with our global Project Managers and Engineers, you will be instrumental in overseeing safe design, construction, start-up and operation of new, upgraded and extended breweries. You will be working in cross-functional project teams consisting of brewing, packaging, utilities, civil engineers and project managers. You will also be part of the global safety community, having close alignment and collaboration with the Heineken Safety Team.
Travel to construction sites across the world is an essential part of this role. We have approximately 100 open projects (varying in size and complexity) throughout all of our regions.
You will be based at Schiphol (Amsterdam area) and hierarchically report into the Global Manager Brewing Engineering & Safety and functionally into the MT Global Projects & Engineering.
You are responsible for:
- Serve as the (senior) safety subject matter expert in Global Projects and Engineering
- Build safety capabilities in Global Projects & Engineering and project site teams
- Actively contribute during the various stages project life-cycles
- Review and advise on safety risks in engineering design, during construction and handover
- Support, guide, influence and train staff and contractors at all levels to build safety capability in projects
- Clarify, develop and confirm safety standards and regulations through consultation with key stakeholders
- Coach and develop the Project Manager and Engineering community on safety and safety leadership challenges
- Liaise with our construction partners to ensure alignment on safety expectations
- Actively drive collaboration and best practice sharing across projects and the HEINEKEN community
- Report on safety performance of our projects and propose lasting safety improvements
- Execute audits and inspections with a clear focus on reducing safety risks in projects
- Conduct/lead incident investigation and share learnings across HEINEKEN
- Lead compliance to Heineken and legal safety standards in our global Capex projects
Heineken has wide international presence through a global network of distributors and breweries. Heineken owns and manages one of the world's leading portfolios of beer brands and is one of the world's leading brewers in terms of sales volume and profitability. Our principal international brands are Heineken and Amstel, but the group brews and sells more than 170 international premium, regional, local and specialty beers and ciders.
Heineken International is committed to shape itself into a high-performance organization and develop a diverse and supportive culture. Therefore, motivated and committed people are essential. Heineken offers a challenging and international working environment with dispersed teams, and access to a global network of expertise and support. Refresh your career!
You will be employed by YER and you will be seconded to the client, with a possibility to sign a permanent contract at the client.
- Competitive salary, depending on knowledge and experience
- 25 holiday days and 8% holiday allowance
- 13 ADV days
- Travel allowance
- Good pension fund
- Intensive and personal guidance
- Inspiriting masterclasses
We are looking for an experienced, independent and impactful safety professional with extensive experience in international Capex projects focussing on process safety .
The ideal candidate will have:
- A wo/Master’s degree in safety and/or engineering with a minimum of level 6 (ISCED 2011) in Safety
- > 6-10 years relevant working experience
- The ability to translate and connect the safety discipline to other engineering disciplines, project management and procurement
- The ability to connect, communicate and present in a clear and concise manner to senior audiences
- The willingness to frequently travel abroad (up to 25%)
- A professional safety registration (e.g. IOSH or equivalent)