IT, Engineering, Energie
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Medical & Health, Manufacturing
Over deze vacature
The Manufacturing Systems & Industry 4.0 department of Philips Innovation Services (PInS) is responsible for the specification, design and realization of customized manufacturing equipment and the development of Industry 4.0 solutions. The group Manufacturing Processes & Quality (MP&Q) is one of the groups in this department. This group is responsible for the development of customized testing equipment. LabVIEW is a key SW tool used to develop the software of the testing equipment.
As a LabVIEW SW designer, you will work in a multi-disciplinary project team of highly skilled technical experts from Philips Innovation Services.
You will participate in the design, implementation, testing and integration of the software for equipment in the testing domain.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
- You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension)
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
• SW development engineers with ample experience in development of technical LabVIEW software
• Bachelor degree in a relevant technical discipline like Physics, Electronics or Technical Software
• Min 5 year experience with physical/electrical measurement techniques
• Experience with data acquisition and instrument control
• Experience with signal processing is a pre
• Experience in Object Oriented programming is a pre
• Experience with motion, vision and optics is a pre
• Affinity with working in a medical environment is a pre
• Affinity with innovative dynamic development projects
• An interest and preferably working experience in Agile development methodologies
• Able to make a work break down and a planning for your own work
• Problem solving skills
• Excellent communication skills and a supportive attitude to customers
• Pragmatic, flexible and able to cope with time pressure
• A team player