Marketing & Communication
Detachering via YER
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
For our client Philips we are searching a Field Marketing Manager. It is a long term assignment starting as soon as possible. 32-40hours a week. Very challenging assignment within a dynamic and fast growing healthcare environment.
The future of healthcare is here. With advancement in technology, analyzing large sets of data and creating software platforms and tools to improve the standard of care is fast becoming a reality. We have the opportunity to revolutionize patient care and realize the promise of precision medicine. Allowing us, and our loved ones, to live longer, more independent, and healthier lives.
For our rapidly growing business, we are looking for forward-thinking colleagues, who will inspire our customers with the best Philips has to offer, making the difference for them and their patients.
Does advancing healthcare with cutting edge informatics excite you? Do you have strong strategic & analytical skills and a proven track record in driving business initiatives ?
Then the position of Field Marketer Manager in our ICAP (Advanced Visualization & AI) could be your next challenge.
• Creates and executes the field marketing plan for ICAP international markets
• Creates and drives the event plan, and supports central events
• Works closely with marcom, product management & clinical science to create customer facing assets
• Works closely with markets to create reference sites, KOL events/ roadshows etc
• Works closely with marcom, product management to create digital assets, campaign strategy, webpages etc
• Supports markets on marketing material as needed
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will report to the ICAP Commercial Director, and will have colleagues driving assigned market regions.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
• Results oriented and hands on, with a can do attitude – most important
• University degree in Healthcare, Business or Engineering discipline, MBA strongly preferred
• ? 7 years experience in Sales, Marketing or related fields
• Experience in healthcare informatics or imaging in a market role, is strongly preferred
• Proven track record in developing and implementing field marketing plans, working with the full marketing mix
• Experienced in working effectively in a complex collaborative, matrix environment with virtual teams in a multi-cultural and geographically diverse environment