€ 60.000 - € 70.000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you looking for an international sales position in the automotive industry, where you are responsible for maintaining a strong relation with OEM customers and analyze their needs to successfully generate new business?
As a Sales Engineer you are responsible to maintain a strong relation with the OEM customers and analyze their needs to successfully generate new business. You will be handling several projects and work closely with the departments: Engineering, Production Engineering, Purchasing, Logistics and Quality and have intensive contact with colleagues globally.
You will be also monitoring the acquisition process in the organization. In case the project stays at sales after nomination you might be leading the project with the goal to bring the project successfully into series. During different phases of the project you will be monitoring whether all activities are going according to plan and inform the customers and the Assistant Sales Manager about the work process. Employees that are participating in the acquisition, development and series process can be located in different parts of the world at one of the sister companies. Therefore you will be travelling for approximately 2 to 3 days a month. In further detail, you will also:
- Follow and analyze new markets and its trends and developments within existing
- Analyze customer requests and transfer this information in an adequate way into the organization
- Prepare samples and series quotations with input of our mother company
- Prepare purchase requests to support (pre-)development and acquisition process.
- Coordinate and organize prototype orders to realize an in-time prototype build and delivery.
- Communicate project information (cost, price, lead time, project steps) with customer before project nomination together with the Assistant Sales Manager.
- Keep track and lead all development changes in case the development is done at the sales department
- Report all of the above to stakeholders and escalating when necessary
Our client is a global player within the Automotive-Industry and they deliver directly to OEM's all over the world.
You will be employed by YER and you will be seconded to the client, with the intention to sign a permanent contract at the client
- Competitive salary, depending on knowledge and experience
- 25 holiday days and 8% holiday allowance
- 5 ADV days
- Travel allowance
- Good pension fund
- Intensive and personal guidance
- Inspiriting masterclasses
- At least a Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering, Aircraft technology or Automotive engineering;
- Knowledge of commercial and negotiation techniques
- English spoken and written is excellent, German and French are a plus
In terms of personality, you are hands-on, result-oriented and a great communicator. You show leadership and influence while securing excellent relationship at all time.