Over deze vacature
For a big semiconductor company in Nijmegen, YER is recruiting a Senior Analog Designer.
To support the company's R&D projects, an SLA (Service-Level Agreement) Team has been setup for new product development. The SLA team consists mainly of IC and System Architects, IC designers, test and product as well as quality/reliability engineers.
• Specify circuit blocks/IPs according system/customer requirements;
• Design of analogue/mixed signal circuit blocks;
• Verification, validation and characterization of circuit blocks and/or the full product;
• Supporting and training of JV design teams in solving, design-in of products in customer applications, industrialization of the products, and design methodology improvements.
Big semiconductor company.
- You will be employed by YER and seconded to the company;
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension);
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
• Ph.D/MSc degree in analog design, more than 10 years of working experience;
• Knowledge of analogue circuit design, semiconductor devices and relevant CAD tools
• Structured IC design methodology covering specification, implementation and design verification
• Proven track record in IP designs of sigma/delta ADC, bandgap, LDO, SMPS, high voltage drivers, etc.;
• Familiar with product development process, 5 sigma design techniques for automotive quality;
• Background in SOI diffusion process/ABCD9 is a pre;
• Capable of working in a multi-culture environment, communications skills, willing to travel to Fareast (a few times a year, max stay 2-3 weeks).