Depends on experience
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
Philips Digital Cognitive Diagnostics is a new business within the Philips HealthWorks venture organization. The venture is tasked with developing a new “software only” product called IntelliSpace Cognition. This new product, which is a class II medical device will help neurologists in assessing the cognitive performance of people with a neuro (degenerative) disease. The initial market for IntelliSpace Cognition is the US.
The venture is currently seeking for a Senior Frontend Developer. The position is based in Eindhoven, the Netherlands.
• Design, test, develop, deploy, maintain and improve software assets
• Deliver high quality code thru hands on development with attention to detail
• Analyze/Research issues and provide solutions to quickly resolve them
• Options to peer programming with team members
• Actively participate in solution design with system engineers and architects
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
• At least 5 years of relevant experience in developing frontend applications
• Experience in Agile development methodologies
• Relevant experience in Cordova (iOS) hybrid application development
• Medium experienced with cloud development (PAAS, IAAS, SAAS)
• Medium experienced with continuous integration scripts
• High experienced in test driven development
Nice to haves:
• Relevant experience with TFS
• Relevant experience with Medical Device development
• An interest and preferable working experience in Agile development methodologies
• Excellent communication skills (fluent in English).
• Interest in joining a multidisciplinary, multi-cultural, multi-site team.
• Problem solving mindset, strong analytical, conceptual and creative thinking skills
• Fulltime available on-site (HTC)