Attractive salary and fringe benefits
Research & Development, Construction & Civil Engineering
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
The technical project leader initiates and leads process development projects in the area of integrated thin film and MEMS applications, products and processes for internal and external customers with the purpose of delivering a base-line process and first of a kind product samples.
- Is responsible for development in a structured and methodologically sound way of processes and process flows inside his field of expertise / competence, mostly within the context of a project
- Leads projects, realizing the agreed technical and non-technical deliverables; either contributes to or makes relevant technological choices during the different stages of a project
- Is responsible, as a project leader, for securing the progress of a project in all its metrics and deliverables and for controlling risks; gives direction to colleagues also from other areas of expertise. Manages project budget of 100 – 1000 K euro
- Signals opportunities to realize industrial opportunities and projects based on the available expertise, competences and his own customer network
- Initiates independently project proposals in agreement with all relevant stakeholders
- Acquires assignments for 1-5 FTE’s per year
- Sees trends in his technological domain and makes use of it in his activities
- Judges the possibilities of reusing existing knowledge and the needs for new developments in the discipline and initiates and leads competence development projects
- Coaches junior development engineers (50/60 level)
- Pro-actively communicates with all stakeholders, including clients, senior management, professional network and colleagues
- Complies with the ESH policy, rules and regulations.
You’ll be part of a highly motivated and skilled team of technical project leaders, (senior) Development engineers, yield engineers and process architects, who have decades of experience in supporting customers both inside and outside Philips, ranging from major companies and institutes like ASML, to highly innovative start-ups. The Process Development & Integration group focusses on the realization of integral (flowchart) solutions in the application fields of MEMS, sensors, actuators and other devices. A key focus area is MEMS devices for medical applications. The group is part of the MEMS & Micro Devices department of Philips Innovation Services.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. You shall be working with a team of international colleagues in which you can be sure of a healthy work-life balance. We will also reward your effort and achievements with an attractive salary and fringe benefits. A quick summary of our terms of employment:
- Fixed, competitive fixed salary commensurate with knowledge and experience;
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time;
- Continuous challenging projects in the technology sector;
- Intensive and personal guidance;
- Opportunity to participate in a personal coaching programme.
- A BSc (HBO) or MSc (Master|) degree or comparable working experience in Applied/Biomedical sciences or another relevant area providing solid foundations in Biology and Physics;
- A mandatory certification in Biosafety (Safe Microbiological Techniques);
- Capable of assimilating knowledge on short term;
- Technical insight;
- Willing to carry out lab activities
- Proficient in English (writing and communication (English due to an international team);
- Embody our research growth culture and the Philips values in continuous improvement;
- Interest and passion for industrial research and bringing (consumer) Healthcare products to market;