Attractive salary and fringe benefits
Research & Development
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Work for internal Philips businesses & external customers in the area of integrated thin film and MEMS products for a variety of applications in the medical and industrial domain. You will be part of a team of highly-skilled professionals, with a large experience in process technology development. You will be involved in the acquisition and definition of new customer development projects, and on executing these projects, bringing the technology to a manufacturing-ready state.
• Development of processes and process integration flows for MEMS and thin-film devices in a structured and methodologically sound way
• Participating in projects realizing the agreed technical and non-technical deliverables
• Initiating small project proposals for competence development in agreement with all relevant stakeholders and leading small projects
• Signalling opportunities to realize business opportunities and projects based on the available expertise, competences and your own customer network
• Continually developing your technological knowledge and expertise within the field of process integration
• Active engagement in internal improvement programs
• Pro-actively communicating with all stakeholders; including (internal & external) customers, senior management, professional network and colleagues
• Complies with the ESH policy, rules and regulations
A highly motivated and skilled team of Process Development Engineers, Technical Project Leaders and Process Architects, who have decades of experience in supporting customers both inside and outside Philips, ranging from major companies and institutes, to highly innovative start-ups. The Process Development & Integration group focusses on the realization of integral (flowchart) solutions in the application fields of MEMS, and other thin-film devices. A key focus area is MEMS devices for medical applications.
The group is part of the division MEMS & Micro Devices of Philips Innovation Services.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. You shall be working with a team of international colleagues in which you can be sure of a healthy work-life balance. We will also reward your effort and achievements with an attractive salary and fringe benefits. A quick summary of our terms of employment:
- Fixed, competitive fixed salary commensurate with knowledge and experience;
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time;
- Continuous challenging projects in the technology sector;
- Intensive and personal guidance;
- Opportunity to participate in a personal coaching programme.
- A Master or Bachelor Degree in the area of the exact sciences;
- Thin film process knowledge in the field of MEMS processes;
- Experience in working with or leading project teams in relevant technical domain;
- Knowledge and understanding of adjacent disciplines, or the capability to acquire this quickly.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, both technical as interpersonal;
- Knowledge of ? and experience in ? the use of primary tools (DOE, SPC, Problem Solving, etc.).
- Have a pragmatic, creative, flexible attitude with a result driven, can-do mentality.