€ 35000 - € 60000
Human Resource & Recruitment
Detachering via YER
Consultancy & HR
Over deze vacature
Delivering learning solutions that meet the needs of our business is at the heart of everything in Philips University. The content they co-create includes mandatory learning topics, transformational programs, and learning targeted towards people’s individual roles and their career development ambitions. Philips University strives to provide an effective mix of knowledge, skills and tools, leveraging technology to make learning available right when you need it.
This position is temporary until the end of the year 2019 with a possible extention in 2020.
As Learning Services Delivery Specialist you have the opportunity to be part of a regional learning delivery hub and act as the regional specialist on learning delivery as part of the global Philips University. In this role you will be the link between the global Philips University and local business and HR leaders.
Philips University translates business capability needs into innovative and effective learning approaches. Philips University is a strategic partner within Philips, with deep understanding of the needs of the organization and their people.
In this role you are responsible for (but not limited to):
• Deal with incoming operational questions, provide support where needed and work closely together with HR operations centers to ensure smooth delivery;
• Deploy new learning objects to markets, communicate to stakeholders locally and activate learning offerings to employees;
• Organize and execute learning weeks, roadshows and events in local markets;
• Create visibility for Philips University locally, explaining how to reach us and manage social networks to answer questions and support;
• Support preparation of quarterly business review materials and run regular analysis reports;
• Manage trainers in the learning management system and execute quarterly system maintenance;
• Maintain and manage the learning calendar for each market in the region;
• Manage requests for learning;
• Assess potential new learning offering ideas versus local needs;
• Manage training interest tracking;
• On site (white glove) training support for special trainings;
• Develop and run session analysis / reports;
• Support merger & acquisition execution for potential company acquisitions;
• Active participation in continuous improvement activities on local and global operations, using lean / daily management;
• Active participation in global and local team meetings and projects;
• Understanding the Philips University curriculum & University set up.
For this assignment you will be seconded to Philips via YER.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
• Bachelor of Master degree
• 1-3 years of work experience in a comparable multinational / culture environment
• Strong service minded and positive attitude
• Candidate needs to be strong and feel at ease with decision making responsibility
• Experience in dealing with senior stakeholders
• Strong communication skills, both in written as well as in verbal communication
• Proficient in English
• Experience in the field of Learning or HR would be preferred