€ 50,000 - € 70,000
Via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
Accounting & Reporting Functions Europe is part of the Global Financial Accounting & Reporting pilar within Corporate Finance. Our services are mainly directed to further equip Corporate Finance in Europe on its road to provide world-class value added support services to our Customers. As a member of our team, we encourage leadership and pro-activity in this role and is key in making this journey truly successful.
As Accounting & Reporting Functions Analyst you will be involved in the provision of a good quality service, continuous improvement and ensuring the (continuous) streamlining of processes.
The team also supports the budgeting process and is responsible for the functions cost control and the overall European Management reporting. Furthermore the role involves the setting up and analyzing of financial/ managerial reports, executing month-, quarter- and year- end activities in accordance with policies and procedures (from a cost control perspective) and ensuring (and participating in) special projects are executed and controlled.
- Ensure correct, qualitative and timely closing and managerial reporting
- Minimize the number of post-close adjustments and manual journal entries
- Create (business) partnerships with other Finance departments and Business Controllership for optimization of processes, activities and continuous focus on compliance and reporting improvements
- Supporting the set-up of a best-in-class reporting vision in Business Intelligence applications in good alignment with our stakeholders enabling world-class added-value services
International organisation petrochemicals manufacturers
Temporary position, enddate 2021!
- HBO level, bachelor degree in accounting, business administration
- 5 years of relevant experience in accounting and reporting
- Knowledge of standard accounting practices
- Understanding of (accounting and reporting) systems and good Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to understand and oversee business processes and identify best practices in current processes
- Operates effectively through pro-active networking and collaboration
- Good knowledge of the English language (verbal and writing)
- Conceptual and Analytical thinking
- Extensive knowledge of SAP ERP mainly in FI-CO. Expercience with SAP BI/ HANA is a pro