€ 35,000 - € 45,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Do you have the ambition to grow in a challenging international environment? Are you up for working in the middle of the Energy Transition? Did you recently finished your Master and do you want to develop yourself in a international trainee programme? For BDR Thermea we are looking for smart graduates with a background in Controls, Digital, Operations, IT and Quality.
The International Graduate Programme
We are looking to recruit smart Graduates with a digital ´can do´ mindset for Group Functions, which covers Research & Development, Innovation, Quality, Operations and IT. For this position we have multiple places in the R&D Competence Centre in Apeldoorn in the Netherlands. In addition, you will have the opportunity to experience possible other functions within BDR Thermea Group.
On successful completion of the programme you will obtain a role within our business. Success will be achieved via a combination of learning opportunities including, mentoring and on the job learning methods. Please note the location of any permanent roles at the end of the programme will be based at one of the BDRT Competence Centres in either Apeldoorn or somewhere else within BDR Thermea, of course matched within your personal preference and development.
What does the programme look like?
Within the first year of the programme, you will work on a specific project within your expertise. During this year you will have alternative assignments (8-10 weeks) in other competence centres of Group functions across Europe. We will guide, train, coach and mentor you within your role and personal growth. Next to your personal assignment you will work, along with the other graduates, on a group assignment. At the end this project will be presented directly towards the Management Board of BDR Thermea Group.
About BDR Thermea Group
BDR Thermea is a leading manufacturer and distributor of sustainable climate and sanitary hot water solutions and services around the world. With over 6,700 employees across Europe and annual sales close to €1.8 billion, we operate in over 102 countries worldwide. They own and sell many of the leading brands for heating products, including Baxi, De Dietrich, Remeha and Chappee.
You will work in a motivated, technical organization with a high level of ambition. You’ll receive an attractive remuneration package, flexible working hours, and many opportunities to remain up-to-date with the latest sector developments through training and courses.
In addition to this, we also offer you:
- A tailored program complementing your skills and career aspirations
- Varied assignments, goal orientated learning points
- Rotational business unit related work experiences across European business units (accommodation, travel and expenses will be provided during these placements)
- Coaching, development and e learning opportunities
- Allocation of a mentor to support you on your successful BDR Thermea Group challenge
- A real opportunity to be part of our Business and contribute from day one
- An exciting development opportunity where you can contribute to our company’s future growth in a multi-cultural environment
- An employer who is one of the world leaders in their field
- A high-energy work environment with a hands-on and can-do mentality
- A good remuneration package
- An international career in a international environment
- Passionate and professional colleagues who love what they do
- A key role with added value and driving change within the energy transition
- Being part of BDR Thermea Group and contributing to this
Your specialism is within:
Controls: Digital; IoT, Machine Learning, User Experience, system Control, Simulations and Linux OS
Operations: HSE, Quality, Change Management, Operations Management
IT: Business & IT, Strategie, Projectmanagement en Consulting.
Quality: Digital development processes, business processes, quality in R&D
Your knowledge, skills, and character include:
- Master degree or equivalent within Electronics, IT/Software Development, Mechatronincs, System Engineering or IOT
- Excellent English Language ability (written and spoken)
- Strong analytical skills
- Solution driven – always looking for creative ways to solve problems and resolve difference challenges
- IT skills e.g. IT simulation experience, Mathlab , Labview, Smart appliance controls, uProcessor programming, API’s, Secure internet connections, Home automation systems
- Ability to work effectively in a team or as an individual
- A natural curiosity and desire to improve and innovate
- The ability and willingness to travel and work abroad within the locations of BDR Thermea Group