€ 35,000 - € 50,000
Over deze vacature
As a Planner you are involved in the entire project in the assembly process, from start to end. You support, and work closely with various departments and external suppliers at both technical and organizational. Process optimization is an important part of the daily activities.
- Supervising and planning new activities, such as analyzing and preparing systematically from drawings, quality plans and specifications for the establishment of efficient working practices and operating procedures for assembly, welding and external operations.
- Coordination for painting, staining, transporting and packaging of components and systems from external suppliers.
- Daily team meetings to discuss project progress and material planning. The activities will be carried out within in the slotting table and according to principles prescribed available time.
- Improve processes where necessary, based on the Colfax Bussiness System (derived from the Toyota Production System - Lean).
Our client is located in Arnhem area and they are a specialist supplier of tailor-made equipment for the treatment of gasses. They are active in the (petro) chemical industry.
- Competitive salary, depending on knowledge and experience
- 25 holiday days and 8% holiday allowance
- 13 ADV day
- Travel allowance
- Good pension fund
- Intensive and personal guidance
- Inspiriting masterclasses
- Minimum Technical Bachelor’sdegree
- One or two years of experience in engineering, managing and planning
- Experience / affinity with process optimization (Lean)
- Knowledge of ERPsystems
- Good command of the Dutch and English language
- Strong in planning and organization
- Collaboration,initiative and decisiveness