€ 70,000 - € 80,000
Over deze vacature
Heineken Global Supply Chain is our international expertise supply center that provides services to all our breweries worldwide. The Global Projects and Engineering department is part of Global Supply Chain and delivers amongst others project management to Capex projects
The section Operational Technology, Utilities and Water of Heineken Supply Chain Services executes global investment projects for our breweries and gives advice on technical, operational and organizational issues.
We are looking for a Global Lead Utility Engineering with in-depth knowledge of sustainable (brewery) utilities.
As a Global Lead Utility Engineering, you:
- Discuss scope and challenge investments with senior management and project managers
- Prepare project plans, inquiry specifications and purchasing specifications
- Guide, monitor and check suppliers
- Are responsible for successful handing over of utility installation to the breweries
- Participate actively in our global sustainability program "Drop the C"
- Contribute to internal projects in the fields of standardization
- Build and maintain a network of suppliers
- Execute utility surveys and advise breweries on improvements
- Monitor, guide and support a variety of external consultants under your supervision
Heineken has wide international presence through a global network of distributors and breweries. Heineken owns and manages one of the world's leading portfolios of beer brands and is one of the world's leading brewers in terms of sales volume and profitability. Our principal international brands are Heineken and Amstel, but the group brews and sells more than 170 international premium, regional, local and specialty beers and ciders.
Heineken International is committed to shape itself into a high-performance organization and develop a diverse and supportive culture. Therefore, motivated and committed people are essential. Heineken offers a challenging and international working environment with dispersed teams, and access to a global network of expertise and support. Refresh your career!
You will be employed by YER and you will be seconded to the client, with the intention to sign a permanent contract at the client.
- Competitive salary, depending on knowledge and experience
- 25 holiday days and 8% holiday allowance
- 13 ADV days
- Travel allowance
- Good pension fund
- Intensive and personal guidance
- Inspiriting masterclasses
You have an academic background in Mechanical Engineering or Physics both with a master theme Energy technology. The preferred candidate is analytical and an excellent communicator, has a critical attitude, excels in applied learning and has a result driven mentality. You are prepared to travel across the globe to visit our breweries.
Required (industrial) knowledge in the field of:
- Heat generation and distribution
- Cooling generation and distribution
- Operational experience of running industrial utility departments (e.g. with respect to maintenance) is an advantage
- Knowledge of legislation, (global) standards, policies, etc. is an advantage