Quality & Safety
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you a competent safety professional with strong experience on Capex projects? Would you like to drive safety improvements in our Capex projects across the globe?
Your contribution as (Senior) Global Safety Lead is essential to ensure safe design, construction, start-up and operation of new, revamped and extended breweries.
In this role you will:
· Lead compliance to Heineken and legal safety standards in our global Capex projects
· Support, guide, influence and train staff and contractors at all levels to build safety capability in projects
· Clarify, develop and confirm safety standards and regulations through consultation with key stakeholders
· Review and advise on safety risks in engineering design
· Execute audits and inspections with a clear focus on reducing safety risks in projects
As (Senior) Global Lead Safety within Heineken Global Projects and Engineering (GP&E), you will report to the Manager of Brewing Engineering & Safety. Your position is based in Zoeterwoude (relocating to Schiphol in 2020). Travelling to construction sites across the world is an essential part of your role, GP&E currently have approximately 100 open projects varying in size and complexity throughout all of our global regions.
You will be working in cross-functional project teams consisting of brewing, packaging, utilities, civil engineers and project managers. You will also be part of the global safety community, having close alignment and collaboration with Heineken Global Supply Chain.
HEINEKEN is a proud, independent global brewer committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder’s family name – Heineken® – is available in almost every country on the globe and is the world’s most valuable international premium beer brand.
The Company’s aim is to be a leading brewer in each of the markets in which it operates and to have the world’s most valuable brand portfolio. HEINEKEN wants to win in all markets with Heineken® and with a full brand portfolio in markets of choice.
The Company is present in over 70 countries and operates more than 165 breweries. HEINEKEN is Europe’s large st brewer and the world’s second largest by volume. HEINEKEN is committed to the responsible marketing and consumption of its more than 250 international premium, regional, local and specialty beers and ciders. The number of people employed is over 85,000.
You will be employed by YER and you will be seconded to the client, with the intention to sign a permanent contract at the client.
- Competitive salary, depending on knowledge and experience
- 25 holiday days and 8% holiday allowance
- 13 ADV days
- Travel allowance
- Good pension fund
- Intensive and personal guidance
- Inspiriting masterclasses
We are looking for an experienced, independent and challenging safety professional with extensive experience in international Capex projects and excellent communications skills.
The ideal candidate will have:
· A WO/Masters degree in safety and/or engineering with a minimum of level 6 (ISCED 2011) in Safety
· > 6-8 years relevant working experience
· The ability to translate and connect their own discipline to other engineering disciplines, project management and procurement
· The ability to connect, communicate and present in a clear and concise manner to senior audiences
· The willingness to frequently travel abroad
· A professional safety registration