Max. € 70,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you ready for your next challenge, looking for growth, want to be proud of team achievements and to be part of the progress? This vacancy might just be the right one for you!
You are happy to make things work and to build great applications which in turn will make things move and will insure extremely precise calibrations. You will be responsible for writing clean and highly functional code for several stages of the machines such as the lenses and the wafer stages, and for several SW layers, from HW control to higher level application. You enjoy seeing things move by the code that you generate, regardless if you have to write code in C, C++ or Python – to you, the results count.
You will be responsible for creating clear specifications, making the efficient design choices and to 'make it happen' by also implementing, testing and integrating the design. Customer satisfaction is the number one driver for this company and thus for every software engineer. You will design, analyze, document and test the required software specifications. You will use C/C++, Python, object oriented design programming and Linux within a highly complex embedded environment. You will work in a multidisciplinary environment, involving physics, mechatronics, customer support and factory departments.
You will be working for a leader in the semiconductor industry with over 23.000 employees worldwide. They have important settlings in the United States, Asia and the head office in Eindhoven. The employees share the passion for technology with a customer focus with a passion for further development and implementation of complex and high-quality technological systems. To remain successful the company has ambitious objectives and high standard requirements.
We offer you the following benefits:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, holidays)
- Competitive salary, based on level of education and experience
- Development opportunities, including the Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax return and accommodation assistance)
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor, Master or PhD in Computer Science, Embedded Systems or equivalent
- 3-10 years of experience in large-scale software applications
- C/C++ and Python
- Real-time software
- Design patterns