€100,00 per uur
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Medical & Health, Manufacturing
Over deze vacature
You will be part of Customer Financing IT project team and reside under Philips Capital. You will report to the Global Business Process Owner Customer Finance and to the Project Manager of the Customer Financing IT project team. Your stakeholders will span Philips Capital as well as subject matter experts of Market to Order, Order to Fulfillment to Cash and Finance. You will be located in Eindhoven or Amsterdam and will be expected to spend time in both locations. You will be required to globally travel as part of the implementation team.
We are looking to hire a Business Process Expert Lease Accounting for Philips Capital for the global implementation of SAP Lease Accounting and Funding Management systems. You will play an instrumental role in the Philips’ company-wide transformation as Integrated Solution Provider supporting the Philips business with Customer Financing Solutions across the world.
You will use your knowledge of the SAP Lease Accounting Engine (LAE) best practices, process design, and standardization, to build, develop and implement this new SAP functionality, which directly contributes to a state-of-the art compliant, effective and efficient E2E customer finance landscape. To achieve this you will combine your technical expertise and competencies with a strong ability to collaborate with Subject Matter Experts, Business Process Owners and external technical consultants, implementation partners and key users.
In this role, you will be responsible for the design, build and roll out of the Lease Accounting Engine template and the integration of the modules in the existing Royal Philips SAP ECC environment and set up of the required organization and processes.
Activities in the role include but are not limited to:
- Design, build and implementation of the automated functionalities
- Ensure processes, IT and Management Reporting solutions are working according to the requirements by providing test scenarios and actual testing within the agile/scrum development teams
- Ensure processes are well documented in the Philips Excellence Architecture Repository and Philips Excellence Quality System
- Defining organization, processes, workflows, user roles, rights and security levels
- Change management. Provide change and deployment readiness information to relevant stakeholders
- Creation and delivery of training to (Key) user training for the E2E process and end-users
You will work with oa, SAP ECC, CRM, SAP Treasury and quotation tools Sofon and Model N. You will get support from technical consultants.
Royal Philips (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHIA) is a leading health technology company focused on improving people's health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. Headquartered in the Netherlands, the company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care. Philips generated 2018 sales of EUR 18.1 billion and employs approximately 78,000 employees with sales and services in more than 100 countries.
Challenging interim assignment within Philips Capital for an experienced senior finance specialist with Lease Accounting experience and a passion for Business Process Management. Statdate latest 1st October for at least 6 months. Location is Eindhoven but it's possible to combine with A'dam.
We are looking for a candidate who is/has:
- Bachelor/Master in Finance or Business Administration
- In-depth SAP knowledge, experience with implementation of SAP Lease Accounting Engine (LAE) implementation, preferably in a captive financing organization
- Minimum of 5-10 years process improvement experience in a multinational matrix organization and/ or financial institutions
- Good understanding of IFRS customer financing accounting principles
- Mature process thinking and process design competencies
- Excellent collaboration skills and demonstrated ability to “team up” to solve problems
- Inquisitive and creative, with an ability to think outside the box to identify solutions
- Ability to work effectively in a complex, fast-paced environment
- Strong in business process analysis and improvement
- Very good communication and stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in English
- Willing to travel