€ 2,500 - € 4,500
Detachering via YER
Medical & Health, Food, Feed & Pharma
Over deze vacature
For our client MSD Animal Health in Boxmeer we are currently recruiting an Associate Systems & Compliance Officer.
At MSD Animal Health Boxmeer a large diversity of biological and pharmaceutical products are produced, tested, packed and released. The Quality Systems and Compliance department, as part of the Quality Organization Boxmeer, is responsible for maintaining the Quality Systems and compliance to cGMP (Good Manufacturing Practices).
- Primary focus:
Responsible for Deviation management system:
- Support all users at the site in case of questions or issues to ensure adequate and compliant processes
- Measures and reports system performance (metric generation regarding overdue records)
- Responsible for informing escalating system issues to higher management, and responsible for resolving system issues
- Contact with global Quality for improvements and resolving issues
- Takes lead in improvement actions within Deviation management system
- Support the department in the maintenance, execution and improvement of other routine tasks e.g. routine tasks in documentation management, change management and deviation management system, support the Supplier management team in writing TQAs, ST maintenance and supplier changes, support during inspections.
A global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, they are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us. Their ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, they strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of their global team, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to our client. Our professionals are the key to our clients’ success. We demonstrate our commitment to our professionals by offering:
- A salary ranging from €2500 - €4500 depending on experience
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, travel allowance/lease car)
- Personal guidance from your consultant customized to your preference
- Provide development opportunities and career advice
- A community/network of with other YER professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and masterclasses with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- HBO working and thinking level.
- Experienced in GMP/Quality related role, experienced in GxP.
- Knowledge of internal and external compliance requirements and quality guidelines
- Project management understanding and capable to fulfill project team roll
- Self-starting, can do attitude
- Results oriented and eager to learn
- Actively listen and seek to understand differing perspectives
- Analytical, data and solution driven
- Works independently when task is clear
- Focus on delivering value for internal and external customers
- Clear communicator in writing and in speech (Dutch and English)
- People-oriented, interpersonal skills