Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you challenged by contributing to our successful world-class finance department as a Financial Analyst in our Financial Control organization? ASML’s finance department in particular drives the company. The cyclical nature of the semiconductor industry and capital-intensive projects make long-term financial planning and strategic control critical to our business success. Whether it’s in accounting or control, you’ll face demanding challenges and enjoy the freedom to put together highly creative solutions. With ASML’s financial headquarters just a short walk from its manufacturing and R&D facilities, you’ll be working closely with the business and able to see your ideas put into action.
The financial analyst R&D is responsible for value adding financial analyses, reporting and hands-on financial contribution relating to the R&D sectors within ASML. It is a challenging position in a hectic, dynamic and international oriented environment. You support the team in transformation of related processes towards Finance 2025 vision of ASML consisting of automated end-to-end processes and high quality automated BI reports. It is a position with growth opportunities within ASML and senior management exposure.
The financial analyst R&D is responsible for driving our business through efficient and effective financial reporting and analysis of the ASML’s R&D sectors. The focus in this position is on providing insight for our business counterparts into their financials through reporting and analysis and supporting our budgeting and forecasting processes. You will do this by organizing and improving administrative processes, supporting ad-hoc questions and analyses and assuring compliance according to US GAAP and IFRS. You will be part of a highly driven global team and will be exposed to senior management layers in the organization. The position combines expert knowledge on accounting and reporting with a proficiency in data analytics and translating findings and results into information used for decision making throughout all layers of the organization.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Cost center and project reporting and analysis
- Forecasting for cost center and project spend
- Hands-on financial support for our corporate intellectual property department
- Actively seeking for continuous improvements in the execution of own and group activities, by improving efficiency, implementing best practices and using data analytics
- Adding quality and value to information by providing solid analysis
- Translating data analytics into information used for decision making throughout all layers in the organization
- Driving and ensuring compliance and accuracy in the financial statements
- Provide proactive support and input to sector business controllers
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
University level preferably in business administration, controlling or accounting
You have a maximum of 2 years relevant experience in finance or accounting preferably in a financial Control or auditing environment. You are an expert user in Microsoft Excel and preferably have experience in SAP (incl BW, BPC and BO). Experience / Knowledge of RPA, SpotFire, continuous monitoring, data analytics as well as experience in Financial Planning and modelling cycles is a pre.
Result oriented, team player, with excellent analytical skills and affection for big data, critical thinking, proactive and communicative personality who can connect with all layers in a demanding and very busy technology organization. Other important skills are:
- Multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural understanding
- Committed and flexible (go the extra mile)
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Has integrity and is compliance-minded
- Strives for continuous improvement.