Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Philips IGT-Devices is looking for an experienced Digital Electronics Design Engineer to contribute as a member of our team for our intravascular imaging and functional measurement consoles. The console team is responsible for all enabling hardware in between the disposable catheter/wire on one hand and the output on the screen on the other hand. The development team main goal is to de-risk technical designs in an early stage and demonstrate this with early prototypes prior to product development (PDLM) and develop the final products including managing its lifecycle.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Digital Electronics Design engineer who is able to deliver high quality designs within project timelines and considering the medical device compliance.
Digital Electrical Design:
- Develop functional prototypes (including design, documentation, testing, and rapid prototyping) and final medical devices
- Design, develop, modify and evaluate HW systems and components per safety and regulatory requirements (IEC60601, IEC60950)
- Write technical design support documentation, test protocols and reports for the verification and certification
- Identify, initiate and drive improvements within the electrical domain such as product, technical and process improvements
Experience with various memory technologies (NOR, NAND, SDRAM and DDR) and communication interfaces (USB, Ethernet and wireless) are a must. High speed/high fidelity are also important in this medical domain.
Your activities contain of setting up the design concept and requirements. You demonstrate the feasibility of your designs by prototyping and simulation. You verify that your design and implementation complies with the requirements and long-term architecture and that technical risks are mitigated.
Philips IGT-Devices, a Philips business, is a global leader in physiology and intravascular imaging for coronary and peripheral applications. The business also offers a suite of peripheral therapeutic devices. This is part of Philip’s industry leading solutions to help clinicians to decide, guide, treat and confirm the right therapy for each patient in real-time during image-guided therapies (IGT).
You will be part of an international team.
This team is located in Best, The Netherlands, but in alignment with the R&D consoles department in Rancho Cordova, California and other partners, like Philips Research.
As Digital electronics design engineer IGT-D, you will report into the Consoles & Systems / Advanced Development Group Leader.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car possible, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Electronics/Electrical/Embedded electronics
- Experience in the design and implementation of systems and experience in electrical subjects such as embedded electronics, EMC/EMI, reliability, FMEA of at least 5 years
- Circuit design with mainly digital components
- Design and implementation of FPGA or Microcontroller based HW design
- Proven experience with various memory technologies (NOR, NAND, SDRAM and DDR) and communication interfaces (USB, Ethernet and wireless)