Depending on knowledge & experience
Human Resource & Recruitment
Detachering via YER
Consultancy & HR
Over deze vacature
The International Payroll and HR Administration Officer (temporary) will be responsible for the mutations in Payroll and the HR administration on an international scale. In this role you will be one of the key points of contact for employees and suppliers in regards to HR matters and payroll.
- Keeping the HCM system up-to-date by maintaining and regularly the complete data base of all (external) employees;
- Maintain the digital and when applicable paper HR files such as employee files, recruitment files etc.;
- Providing administrative support in recruitment, onboarding, introduction and off-boarding;
- Draft international labour contracts and appendices;
- Taking care of absenteeism administrative registration;
- Entering payroll information, calculating wages, time, promotions etc.;
- Manage UWV (NL) and insurance / pension portals and invoices and maintain records;
- Create various on demand reports;
- Calculate unemployment and severance payments;
- Create HR input for newsletters.
Support Payroll coordinator with payroll activities, such as:
- Prepare and check all mutations regarding the Dutch and international payrolls;
- Check outputdocuments from external payroll provider;
- Ensure timely and faultless delivery of payroll data to Finance;
- Resolve issues and answer payroll-related questions as s.p.o.c. to the payroll provider(s);
- Preparation of standard reporting regarding the payroll administration;
- Investigate and resolve any discrepancies in payroll;
- Create various reports, such as related to HR provisions.
The organization is one of the leading providers of charging solutions. This position is a front row seat at a company which is accelerating one of the most impactful changes in recent history, the shift to clean mobility. Besides this, you will be surrounded by a smart and ambitious young group of people in an international environment.
For this assignment you will be seconded via YER.
The ideal candidate is a HR professional who is comfortable in dealing with complex international payrolling and HR matters. You are a self-starter, proactive and take ownership of your work. You are someone that is very precise and are very detailed oriented. You are able to work under pressure and with strict deadlines.
- MBO administrative level or equivalent degree in Human Resources;
- Minimum 5- 7 years of experience in international HR Administration and payroll support;
- Excellent knowledge of computer programmes such as Outlook, Word, Excel and Oracle Fusion;
- Fluent Dutch and English communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Understanding of multi-location payroll;
- Experience in data collection, entry and reporting with great attention to detail and confidentiality.