€ 35,000 - € 50,000
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
In this role, you have the opportunity to support a Project Core Team (CT) which is led by an Integral Project Manager (IPM) assigned to deliver on the project ambitions as lead down in the Project Charter. Your focus areas are: project planning, project financials, project quality and project logistics.
You are responsible for:
- Supporting the Core team and Integral Project Manager to deliver on the project assignment within scope, schedule, cost, and quality objectives
- Setting up and maintaining the Work Breakdown project planning in Clarity (Planning & Tracking tool), driving the allocation process in close collaboration with resource managers, identifying deviations and initiate corrective actions
- Preparing reports specifically regarding progress information as planning, financials, and risks
- Setting up and maintaining the project Design History File and Device Master Record by tracking and chasing documents to ensure that the electronic document archive (Agile) is up to date, reliable and consistent
- Preparing, defining and driving engineering and devices changes request and field change orders
- Submitting, managing and tracking purchase orders requisitions and track the project expenditures, identify deviations and initiate corrective
- Initiating and actively supporting improvements in the area of responsibility
You will be part of the IGTS (Image Guiding Therapy Systems) PMO group, which is tasked to successfully bring innovations to market. This includes product validation, regulatory approvals, commercial launch, production ramp up and service introduction. The team consists of ca 25 people with roles including Assistant Project Managers, Integral Projects Managers, Project Management Process Specialists and a Programming Lead. An APM supports the project lead and Core Team at an integral level. The IGTS PMO team is led by the PMO leader who reports into the IGTS general manager.
Contract with YER for 12 months.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- HBO level of thinking, technical affinity, knowledge of project management methods, techniques and tools
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project is essential, with 5 years of experience in applying project management methodologies specifically in planning & tracking to be demonstrated by a successful track record
- Conceptual understanding of different project management methodologies such as agile scrum and incremental waterfall
- Quality mindset: sound knowledge of project management documentation practices and ability to drive process improvements
- Dynamic and enthusiastic team player who can drive actions, eager, ambitious and self-propelling
- Flexibility and positive attitude towards change is important to ensure we can continuously improve our performance
- Delivers reliable and accurately on assigned tasks and ability to chase project team members on their commitment by giving constructive feedback and guidance
- Be able to provide solutions in a challenging & complex environment
- Fluently in English