Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
As Supply Chain Operations Manager, you will work within the Supply Chain team. You will work closely with our Portfolio and Project Managers. You will support in providing the operational coordination to all activities (innovations, renovations and promotions) throughout their lifecycle to ensure on-time delivery within cost and quality parameters with all factories in Europe (e.g. Ireland, Germany and France). Your main mission will be to ensure the operational landing of innovation and that all data is registered in the system on time with the appropriate communication.
Objectives of the role Required Provide the operational coordination to all product change projects (innovation, renovation, artwork changes, sourcing changes, product discontinuation, and others) throughout their life cycle, to ensure excellence in execution by on-time delivery within cost and quality parameters.
Key Accountabilities & responsibilities:
- Manage and drive the operational coordination (task synchronization following a strict process and a given timeline) of all product changes projects (innovation/renovation/packaging changes/sourcing transfers) for a given portfolio across the NW markets
- Linking and coordinate cross-function al stakeholders inside and outside the CBU to ensure full process alignment
- Support project leaders in maintaining the project management system (UDrive)
- Secure masterdata correctness for all inno, reno and AW changes
- Liaise with Demand Planning to ensure all inno/reno are included in the demand plan
- Coordinate the post-launch (KPI) analysis of all projects. Track KPIs, identify key learnings for future projects and harmonization of ways of working
- Ensure compliance with global SRO
You will be part of the team Worldwide, which continuously unlocks and develops markets offering high quality nutritional products all over the world. Worldwide is part of our Early Life Nutrition business. They operate in more than 40 emerging markets (Latin America, Balkans, CIS region, Mediterranean area and Middle Asia) working together with local importers and distributors who represent our brands. The team consists of 70 FTE with 27 different nationalities and they work from the office in Zoetermeer (NL).
Salary indication is around €50000 for this position based on your experience.
Targeted profile Required - At least 2 years of experience in successfully managing complex projects with affinity in Supply Chain.
- Well organized and high affinity for details and processes
- Agile to cope with pace of change in constantly evolving environment
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills to bring cross-functional teams together
- Ability to identify and act on opportunities, to challenge inefficiencies and the status-quo
- Ability to understand the high level vision while working operationally on the projects
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Fluent in English (Spanish or/and Russian is appreciated)
- Experience in activity / project management