Detachering via YER
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
Do you have talent for programming and solving complex questions? Are you a software developer with experience in the latest technologies? Then we are looking for you as C # .NET Developer!
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Develop our innovative health care platform, with which we can develop applications that benefits millions of people. Working for Philips-VitalHealth Software gives you the opportunity to create new ways to improve the status quo in the health care landscape.
You are responsible for:
You will make an important contribution to our challenging and technologically innovative solutions. The platform is the basis of all our web-based applications and is secure, scalable, rule-based / model-driven. From the wishes of our users, you realize generic functions and features. In doing so, you use the latest (object-oriented) technologies, whereby a strong appeal is made to your analytical skills. You deliver a high quality, complete and well-tested code.
You are a part of:
You work within an enthusiastic team of professional developers in Ede, within which a lot of knowledge is shared.
Because our software benefits the care landscape, you contribute your way to improving care for millions of people worldwide.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
•Bachelor/master work and thinking level (completed degree in IT is favorable);
• At least 3 years of software development experience;
• Knowledge of object-oriented, test driven development with C # .NET (or possibly Java);
• Experience with Domain Specific Languages is an advantage;
• Experience with integration and application of HL7, FHIR, SOAP or REST Web services is an advantage;
• Knowledge of the latest technologies for cloud development and messaging is an advantage;
• Experience with CI/CD, DevOps, Cloud and Agile/Scrum is an advantage;
• You are independent and know how to coordinate with fellow developers;
• Good command of the Dutch and English language both orally and in writing.