Depends on experience
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
Philips VitalHealth (with offices in The Netherlands, US and India) is making world class medical software in the area of Population Health Management.
Within the Product Unit as part of Philips VitalHealth we are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced SAFE coach who will work on optimizing the way of working of development teams and will contribute to deliver medical software in a proper and fast manner.
Do you want to accelerate innovation and the creation of new healthcare software products that matter?
Do you believe that healthcare needs to be revolutionized and that a combination of high quality software and medical devices will drive that revolution?
Do you want to help define the future of healthcare by supporting the development of first-of-a-kind software solutions that have a positive impact on people’s health?
Do you want to help software development teams in delivering these high quality software solutions?
This is an ad interim leadership position, to help us make the transition from Scrum to SAFe. The role needs to act as ad interim Scrum Master first, to support the Engage and Care software development teams. Once these teams have adopted new agile skills, the role will switch to the release train level, to coach the organization on PI planning.
As a Software Leader you are responsible for:
- Scrum master role for two software development teams on two different locations (Ede/Eindhoven), according to SAFe
- Coach and guide the two agile teams in daily rituals, make sprint and release plans, and support teams to achieve sprint and release goals
- SAFe coach for a 200 FTE organization adopting SAFe
- Support the establishment of two release trains in a product/platform/custom development organization
- Support the growth towards reliable Program Increment (PI) planning
- Prepare the organization towards PI planning events
- Track, trace and coach to let the organization deliver upon the PI goals
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
We are looking for someone:
- Who is proactive, vigorous, and self-propelling
- Who has proven experience in the deployment of SAFe on the agile, program and portfolio level in 200+ software development organizations