€ 60000 - € 70000
Over deze vacature
We are looking for a strategic, passionate software tester, looking to work in a multi-cultural environment for a high tech company in Eindhoven. In this position, you will be defining and improving the test strategy by executing the software test roadmap.
- Based on internal test assessments determine the way forward to ensure a continuous improving test quality.
- Define the test roadmap to improve software testing on system, sub-system and component/unit level. Together with the other test architect in the sub-systems identify how these improvements are to be implemented, deployed and become part of the standard way of working.
- Define which test frameworks and/or test tools will be used to ensure consistency over the sub-system and components/units, and provide flexibility required by each development team.
- You will work together with another test architect to define the overall test strategy and ensure that over the different system functions the same way of working on software testing is applied.
- On sub system level you will work together with the software test engineers to improve the existing test cases, by increasing their coverage and/or by automating them to increase efficiency, and define new test cases. Together with the project leaders you ensure budget becomes available to realize these improvements.
- Lead a small team of testers and a quality engineer within the department in a SAFe environment. (Kanban)
You will be working for a leader in the semiconductor industry with over 23.000 employees, important settlings in the United States, Asia and the head office in Eindhoven. The employees share the passion for technology with a customer focus with a passion for further development and implementation of complex and high-quality technological systems.
- Appealing (fixed) salary, depending on knowledge and experience
- 25 days of free vacation per year
- Extra-hours arrangement: payment in salary or time for time
- Attention to a balanced balance between work and private life
- Open culture and clear communication
- Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Embedded Systems or equivalent experience.
- Relevant test related training (e.g. ISTQB Advanced).
- At least 10 years of experience working in a large-scale enterprise environment
- Visible experience of working in a large organization, preferable a SAFe environment.
- Visible experience of keeping up-to-date with the latest trends in software testing.
- Experience with test automation (e.g. BDD) and Python.
- You are seeking to work in a precise and challenging department.
- You are quality-driven and you are looking for an environment where your technical skills will be enhanced and your ideas will be put to the test.
- You are not afraid to debate technical aspects within the team because you know that we will always choose the best solution.
- You want to be a part of a dynamic and challenging environment that leaves no room for errors in the live environment.