Max. € 60,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Do you have experience in ordering and expediting all components for Aftermarket projects? Then we have a challenging job available!
What needs to be done?
- Ensure On Time Delivery (OTD) from Purchase Order (PO) placement confirmation to the supplier invoice approval.
- Price list and costing to implement and to update for all standard articles.
- Place PO’s for all articles for the defined categories.
- Expedite daily each supplier and maintain an ERP to maintain a 95% OTD initial.
- Support internal transport organization from a supplier to a sub-supplier.
- Work on weekly missing parts to update the status of the ERP and pro-actively escalate on potential delays.
- Proactively solve supply chain delivery issues or internal troubleshoot.
- Support the quality activities linked to expediting (inspection organization, quality deviations and non-conformities).
- Handle and solve invoices issues.
- Carry-out contract negotiations with suppliers on all aspects (cost, warranty, payment terms, etc.)
- Execute the sourcing strategy for defined categories to maximize the value of procured services and products in close cooperation with the Global Category Management organization.
You will get the chance to develop and realize new improvements and work on a challenging product. You will be part of the Procurement team with a good atmosphere and dedicated colleagues.
Our client is located in the Arnhem area and they are a specialist supplier of tailor-made equipment for the treatment of gasses. They are active in the (petro) chemical industry.
You will be employed by YER and you will be seconded to the client, with the intention to sign a permanent contract at the client
- Competitive salary, depending on knowledge and experience;
- 25 holiday days and 8% holiday allowance;
- 13 ADV days;
- Travel allowance;
- Good pension fund;
- Intensive and personal guidance;
- Inspiriting masterclasses.
What do you need to bring?
- Bachelor degree of Mechanical/Industrial Engineering, Business Administration or Commerce.
- Experience in a procurement position.
- Ability to judge technical aspect of the product that is relevant during the procurement process.
- Effective communication skills and pro-activeness.
- Project management skills, negotiation skills and sourcing understanding.
- Fluent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of supply-chain processes.
- Experience with ERP systems.
- Willingness to travel (10% of the time).
- NEVI-I and Dutch or German language skills are preferred.