Consultancy & HR
Over deze vacature
Would you enjoy the challenge of contributing to our successful world-class Finance department? And would you be energized by being jointly responsible for the consolidation and reporting of a worldwide leading company?
We are looking for you: a professional who makes the difference because you are good with figures, a dedicated team player, communicates effective and like to make improvements that support the company’s growth.
Your job is a challenging position in a hectic, dynamic and international oriented environment with tight deadlines. The Financial Analyst has multiple responsibilities within the External Reporting and Compliance department. The primary goal is to execute the consolidation, as well as the external and internal reporting processes for the ASML group with focus on US GAAP and IFRS compliance. This also includes the reporting on non-financial information. Part of your job is to continuously take care of improvements that lead to high quality and efficient consolidation and reporting processes. You don't mind making extra hours in the reporting weeks.
The Financial Analyst is jointly responsible for:
- Worldwide ASML group consolidation; on time and accurate internal and external reporting of financials (US GAAP and IFRS), including XBRL filings;
- Perform analytical review on consolidated level to gain a high level understanding of the consolidated figures;
- Review of non-financial information and reporting on non-financial information;
- Perform continuous improvements (process/cooperation/system) to remain world-class finance;
- Perform the SOX controls within the Consolidation Process to ensure SOX compliance for the consolidation process;
- Perform worldwide statutory reporting
The External Reporting and Compliance department is part of the ASML finance organization which is responsible for providing business support, performance measurement and planning, internal controls and compliance, internal administrative processes, tax and treasury. The Financial Analyst reports to the team leader Consolidation and Reporting. The team interacts with other Finance departments. In addition, the team interacts with external parties, e.g. auditors.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
A master’s degree in Business Economics or Accounting; RC qualification is an advantage.
- 4-5 years relevant working experience, preferably at a Big 4 company; or relevant controlling experience within a complex organization;
- Experience with consolidation, US GAAP and IFRS;
- Understanding of financial accounting processes, including how such processes are supported by highly automated solutions;
- Fluent English speaking and writing, Dutch language is a plus;
- Affinity with/strong interest in Automalisation (SAP BPC, SAP ECC and Excel);
- Experience with XBRL.
- Good analytical, communicative and social skills;
- Professional and ambitious attitude;
- Result oriented with a big sense of responsibility;
- Likes to work as a member of a team and supports team members;
- Proactively driving improvements and change where necessary.