Detachering via YER
Medical & Health, Manufacturing
Over deze vacature
For Philips we are looking for a Development Engineer - MEMS
In this role you have the opportunity to work for internal Philips businesses & external customers in the area of integrated thin film and MEMS products for a variety of applications in the medical and industrial domain. You will be part of a team of highly-skilled professionals, with a large experience in process technology development. You will be involved in the acquisition and definition of new customer development projects, and on executing these projects, bringing the technology to a manufacturing-ready state.
- Development of processes and process integration flows for MEMS and thin-film devices in a structured and methodologically sound way
- Participating in projects realizing the agreed technical and non-technical deliverables
- Initiating small project proposals for competence development in agreement with all relevant stakeholders and leading small projects
- Signalling opportunities to realize business opportunities and projects based on the available expertise, competences and your own customer network
- Continually developing your technological knowledge and expertise within the field of process integration
- Active engagement in internal improvement programs
- Proactively communicating with all stakeholders; including (internal & external) customers, senior management, professional network and colleagues
- Complies with the ESH policy, rules and regulations
You are part of a highly motivated and skilled team of Process Development Engineers, Technical Project Leaders and Process Architects, who have decades of experience in supporting customers both inside and outside Philips, ranging from major companies and institutes, to highly innovative start-ups. The Process Development & Integration group focusses on the realization of integral (flowchart) solutions in the application fields of MEMS, and other thin-film devices. A key focus area is MEMS devices for medical applications. The group is part of the division MEMS & Micro Devices of Philips Innovation Services.
Please visit our website to gain more project related information:
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car possible, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- A Master or Bachelor Degree in the area of the exact sciences
- Thin film process knowledge in the field of MEMS processes
- Experience in working with or leading project teams in relevant technical domain
- Knowledge and understanding of adjacent disciplines, or the capability to acquire this quickly
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, both technical as interpersonal
- Knowledge of and experience in the use of primary tools (DOE, SPC, Problem Solving, etc.)
- Have a pragmatic, creative, flexible attitude with a result driven, can-do mentality