Detachering via YER
Consumer Goods, Non-Profit
Over deze vacature
For Philips, we are looking for a Technical Project Leader.
The technical project leader initiates and leads process development projects in the area of integrated thin film and MEMS applications, products and processes for internal and external customers with the purpose of delivering a base-line process and first of a kind product samples.
- Is responsible for development in a structured and methodologically sound way of processes and process flows inside his field of expertise/competence, mostly within the context of a project
- Leads projects, realizing the agreed technical and non-technical deliverables; either contributes to or makes relevant technological choices during the different stages of a project
- Is responsible, as a project leader, for securing the progress of a project in all its metrics and deliverables and for controlling risks; gives direction to colleagues also from other areas of expertise. Manages project budget of € 100,000 – € 1000,000
- Signals opportunities to realize industrial opportunities and projects based on the available expertise, competences and his own customer network
- Initiates independently project proposals in agreement with all relevant stakeholders
- Acquires assignments for 1-5 FTE’s per year
- Sees trends in his technological domain and makes use of it in his activities
- Judges the possibilities of reusing existing knowledge and the needs for new developments in the discipline and initiates and leads competence development projects
- Coaches junior development engineers (50/60 level)
- Proactively communicates with all stakeholders, including clients, senior management, professional network and colleagues
- Complies with the ESH policy, rules and regulations.
You’ll be part of a highly motivated and skilled team of technical project leaders, (senior) Development engineers, yield engineers and process architects, who have decades of experience in supporting customers both inside and outside Philips, ranging from major companies and institutes like ASML, to highly innovative start-ups. The Process Development & Integration group focusses on the realization of integral (flowchart) solutions in the application fields of MEMS, sensors, actuators and other devices. A key focus area is MEMS devices for medical applications. The group is part of the MEMS & Micro Devices department of Philips Innovation Services.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car possible, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- A Master or Bachelor Degree in the area of the exact sciences
- In-depth knowledge of MEMS process development and setting up integral process flows
- Proven experience in project management and leading process development projects in MEMS or Semiconductor Technology.
- Is a professional in the thin film technological expertise/domain
- Knowledge and understanding of other disciplines, or the capability to acquire this quickly
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, both technical as interpersonal
- Has a pragmatic, creative, flexible attitude with a result driven, can-do mentality