€ 35,000 - € 70,000
Over deze vacature
For one of the global key players in the crane electrification and automation business we are looking for a strong software engineer with TIA portal experience. Are you the one we are looking for? This is the time to respond.
- Actively participate in the development of automation solutions for harbour cranes;
- Design and prepare the hardware and software for the projects and perform or support the commissioning activities;
- Dimension hardware (drives, motors, cabinets, sensors etc…) or software by calculation or by their specification according to the requirements and, if necessary, documents the required technical proofs;
- Acts as a specialized know-how owner for the technical discipline;
- Track, document and report development progress regularly;
- May cooperate with specialists of other disciplines or faculties, may coordinate technical interfaces;
- Perform Integral functional tests and acceptance tests together with client;
- Participate in our lean approach to project engineering by identifying efficiencies in what we do.
In the Netherlands our client supply products, systems, installations and services. This diverse ranged program covers almost all areas from the electro technology and electronics.
The Dutch business clients do find a total solution in the areas of Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Power generation Services, Energy Management, Building technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory and Process Industries and Drives. Together with these 8 divisions our client gives an answer to arising social questions from the current megatrends.
Our client, part of the division Process Industries and Drives, is one of the global key players in the crane electrification and automation business. More than 5000 container cranes world-wide are driven by our client's automation technology. Our client develops high tech solutions to enable their clients to operate in a safe and extremely optimal way.
Working at our client is truly rewarding. Not only because of what you can contribute, but also because of the benefits they offer you to make your work and life more enjoyable, more flexible and more exciting.
They continuously strive to strengthen their position, and they are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent secondary employment conditions
- 25 holidays + 13 additional days
- 8% holiday payment
Your knowledge and abilities:
- 3-5 years project experience;
- Experience with starting up new projects in the TIA Portal;
- Profound knowledge of (in multiple projects): TIA portal, Wincc or WinccOA;
- Profound knowledge of programming in Structured Text (SCL) and FBD;
- Profound knowledge of Step7 Safety Advanced in TIA Portal;
- Experience with structured reusable programming;
- Experience with reading and understanding E-drawings;
- Knowledge of drives, motors;
- Knowledge of communication networks, like Profinet, Profibus.