€ 35000 - € 50000, € 50000 - € 60000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you a specialist within E&I and are you looking to join a world-class engineering company? Then the position of Control Engineer might be your next job!
- Creating documents (drawings and specifications) of control systems of tailor-made equipment.
- Define and test the required control software.
- Providing input and advice to the Lead Engineer related to controls.
- Align with suppliers and clients on the technical requirements, documents and quality of the product.
- Initiating internal improvement and standardization projects.
- Initiating projects on continuous improvement and standardization in engineering.
- Attending to HAZOP and SIL studies and providing input on control part of the scope of supply.
- Attending FAT and inspection at suppliers site.
Our client, located in Arnhem area, is a specialist supplier of tailor-made equipment for the treatment of gasses and is active in the (petro) chemical industry.
You will be employed by YER and you will be seconded to the client, with the intention to sign a permanent contract at the client
- Competitive salary, depending on knowledge and experience
- 25 holiday days and 8% holiday allowance
- 13 ADV days
- Travel allowance
- Good pension fund
- Intensive and personal guidance
- Inspiriting masterclasses
- A Bachelor degree in Engineering;
- Technical knowledge in the field (hazardous areas) of control technology and adjacent facets (instrumentation (instruments, control valves, control cabinets) and electrical (motors)).
- Knowledge of control panel hardware and visualization software.
- Knowledge of electrical wiring diagrams.
- Knowledge of process technology.
- Highly motivated to deliver high standards under pressure and is results focused.
- Good communication skills.
- Time management skills.
- Proactive behavior.
- Good team player.
- Fluent English communication skills, both written and verbal, French and/or Dutch are desired.
- Knowledge of ATEX/IECEx directives.
- Willingness to travel (appr 10%).