Max. € 80,000/€ 80
Over deze vacature
Within this company, a global program was started to protect the company against cyber treats and natural disasters. This ERMD (Enterprise Resilience Modernization and Data Integrity) program has to ensure the organization is better protected and become more resilient when something happens in this area.
General requirements are defined for systems on security, modernization and data integrity. A system inventory shows that a large amount of automation systems need modifications to comply with the ERMD requirements.
A Taskforce identified several projects. 25% of the projects require equipment replacements or upgrades and 75% are automation driven. We will team-up approx. 10 project teams to execute the automation driven projects. The teams will determine the project scope to upgrade or replace the automation. After approval by a central board a strict schedule will be followed to document, upgrade or replace and test the automation to meet the final integration date.
Every project team exists of a Project Leader, Computer Systems Validation Engineer, Design Engineer Automation, Quality Officer and production representatives. A centralized Project Services team will support the teams with scheduling, finance and document management.
This organization is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, they are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us. Their ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, they strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of their global team, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to this client. We offer:
- Good employee benefits
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
For these project teams we are looking for Computer Systems Validation Engineers:
- Proactive and result oriented team player
- Familiar with process Automation
- Over 5 year experience with validation in life science/pharma
- Writing the qualification plan, requirement specifications, user acceptance test protocol and qualification report will be part of your work
- You are responsible for compliance with the ERMD requirements and the validated state
- Interpretation of the compliance will be agreed with the quality officer
- Reporting progress deviations to the project leaders